We welcome you to our 13th annual Ole’s Spring Run Off on May 13, 2023!
Ole’s Spring Run Off is a spring fun run tradition in Camrose. The distances are 8 km, 3 km and a 1 km Kids Fun Run. The kids love it! There is a very good chance Ole Uffda, Camrose’s mascot will make an appearance and high five the kids.
What is Ole’s Spring Run Off?
Located in the beautiful city of Camrose, this 3km/8km run takes you through a scenic area of the beautiful valley using the paved trail system. The race starts at Stoney Creek Centre, east on 39 Ave, toward the ski hill.
The 8 km course has one somewhat challenging hill, which comes at about 4.5 km into the race.
The 3 km race has basically no hills – a very flat course.
The kids run is 1 km and it’s a lot of fun for them! Ole Uffda says “running is fun.”
Just like other years, $500 from the race will be donated to the Camrose Public library. Any remaining funds will go to the Ski Club, to be used for trail & equipment maintenance.
Ole’s Spring Run Off 2022
Thanks to all participants who came out for the 2022 Ole’s Spring Run Off. It was a really great day, and we hope to see you all next year.
The Camrose Running Club would like to thank all of the sponsors that have made Ole’s Spring Run Off a success!
- Purity Water Company for supplying todays water
- The Camrose Aquatic Centre for the complimentary swim passes
- Cranked Energy bars for the protein bars also supplied in all racers pick up packages
- The Sweeterie: candy gift basket
- The Jeanne & Peter Lougheed Centre: Two tickets to Comedian Brent Butt June 18, 2022
- Little Bird Baking: 3 month cookie subscription
- Sacred Hearts: sacrocranial therapy session
- Remax: Welcome sign
- Master Guitar Academy: private guitar lesson with Robert Renman
- Bobcat of Camrose: Fox bucket hat
- Roots Hair Company: 2 travel shampoo kits & ball cap
- Maxine Anderson: Soggy Doggy Game, Crayola markers & FROZEN Play doh set
- The Camrose Running Club: all types of running swag
Here are the race results: